There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Monday, May 5, 2008

I can't even come up with a title. How sad.

I guess Dax asked if the church on the corner is our new church. Mark said that we can certainly check it out. Mark calls Dax our Holy Spirit. It started me thinking about all I left behind. One night last week was the first I felt sad and longed for my church community. I look forward to seeing everyone in May and June when we visit. But, more importantly, I am anxious to find our church here, too.

I was also explaining to Mark that I constantly get the feeling I forgot to do something. Which is silly, because I have nothing to do. Nowhere to be. I said how it took me two years to learn how to say "no" when people asked me to do this, that or the other. I always felt too guilty to decline, so I overloaded my plate. It was not a good thing for me. I guess I got what I asked for!

It is starting to feel more and more like home, though. And that's good.

0 comments: