There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To those who wait...

I can't believe the last post I made was in March! Sheesh. What have I been doing? I so want to keep the blog up and make wonderful changes to it's appearance... I also want to create a spin-off blog. It's because I have so much time to do these things. Right.

I would like to ask for many prayers for friends and family. So many dear to my heart are going through trying times and lots of waiting. They are waiting for test results, waiting for answers from God, waiting for the right person, waiting for the right buyer, waiting for new beginnings to begin already, waiting for college to start, waiting for the fruits of labor, or waiting and don't even really know they are waiting. Just pray that maybe that little something a someone needs to fulfill God's will - will come. And in His time. Waiting is the hardest part.

So, with that said. Keep waiting for my blog to get better, to look better and to have something really great to contribute to God's will for our lives. The best things come to those who wait.

0 comments: