There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Am

Needless to say, many things have been very difficult for me. I hold fast to God and know that He is always here for us. Some days I am still and simply know that God is the great I AM. Other days are a storm and I am raging! That’s for sure. And I am screaming – literally – that He calms His child. We are very much like children, in that we can’t wait for Him to reveal all that He has planned for us. I am already reminded, almost daily, of some wonderful thing that He has done for us in this state, place, and church, in our fellowships and friendships and connections. God’s fingerprints are on EVERYTHING. Most days it's harder to see than others, but I feel truly blessed here

We continue to ask for your prayers and support as we walk with our Lord. What a journey (and adventure) it is!

In Him, Candace and Family

0 comments: