There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Renewed

A plank page. A blinking cursor. It feels a bit daunting. I can remember when I started doing this, it was much like tonight. Late. Everyone in bed. But, I usually had something to vent about or just felt quirky. Am I still quirky? I don't even know. Life seems to have gotten so serious over the years. For crying out loud, I am the mother of a teenager! A teenager I tell you! I suddenly feel old. Out of it. Behind in the times. But, today, despite this crummy cold I have, I feel a "peace" over me. A calm. Renewed. I learned some valuable and important things. I know what I need to do. I am blessed with what I want to do. I have faith. Where there is faith, there is always hope. Here we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment