There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Not what I thought

I was thinking I would put back up all my old blog posts with the pictures and links. A way of 'archiving' them. But, it truly would take me forever. I started blogging back in April of 2005. It doesn't seem like that long ago, but man, how time flies. So, I'm just going to start again. It's not so bad, really. There is a lot in those old posts that explain a lot about who I am today (I can actually see the depression unfolding in me through rereading those posts). But, I can recap the pertinent things for you, I suppose, as they come up. Maybe they are better left in the past. It's where those feelings and truths belong. I am not who I was. And, yet, in some ways... the old me is slowly coming through. So, I will leave you with that.

0 comments: