There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Friday, August 31, 2007

It's just a jump to the left. And then a step to the right.

With your hands on your hips... Name that tune?

Check. Check one. Two. Is this thing on? Hi. It's me. I'm here. I'm back. I'm alive. I was gone. But I came back. I did. Did you even miss me? Did you give up all hope? I can't archive all my old entries. A lot has happened since I started this crazy thing, called blog. Are you new here? Are you my blog stalker? You know who you are... are you still with me? Are you a lurker? Do you check all the time to see if I have posted a new entry? Then leave a comment! No lurking for you! Okay, that latte I had is making me loopy. Until next time... Same bat-time. Same bat-channel.

Let's do the time-warp again...

0 comments: