There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Friday, April 29, 2005

That's Incredible!


Anyone remember that show? You know, I think I am thinking of That’s Incredible, but I believe it was Real People with Sarah Purcell. Do you remember that show? It’s what That’s Incredible is the spin-off of. Anyway, the only Incredible we worry about in this house these days is Mr. and Elastigirl. The kids love the movie The Incredibles. Frankly, so do I. Even before the kids had seen the movie and got on the superhero craze, I snapped a picture of my two adorable children in the dress up outfits of Batman and Superman, well, Supergirl in this case. With April coming to a close, I have only hours left of National Donate Life Month. I had planned on sending an email blast to tell everyone to be a Superhero and sign a donor card. But when we moved back in the house after getting the hardwood floors done, the month was half over. It still feels as though it should be April 15th or something. I didn’t do a lot of things I wanted to this month. So, I’m just going to post the picture and information here, now. Be an organ and tissue donor and don't forget to tell all your friends and family to be a superhero, too! Just tell them:

Want to be a Superhero? It's easy!
All you have to do is print this card ,
fill it out and carry it with you.
Just be sure to inform your family of your wishes.

Outfit changes in phone booth optional.

0 comments: