There is always a story waiting to be told.
Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share some Salt & Light.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Doodle O's for Google - Oh!

Every once in awhile, Google redesigns the homepage logo (a.k.a. Google Doodle) to commemorate special birthdays and events. Dennis Hwang draws these Google Doodles - whose job I truly want, by the way. You had better look out Dennis!

TuDiabetes.com and DiabetesDaily have teamed up to get more than 20,000 signatures by November 1, 2008 as part of a petition to ask Google for a doodle to light the logo in blue on World Diabetes Day November 14th.

Please, invite EVERYONE touched by diabetes to join this initiative:
-Add your signature to the Diabetes Doodle petition @ http://www.diabetesdoodle.com/



A big thanks to Kerri for posting about all this on her Web site. I lurk at her place. She is one of those people that you just want to meet and give a big hug to. So, lookout SixUntilMe! I'm comin' to hug ya. After I steal Doodle boy's job...

0 comments: